Thanks to everyone who answered our appeal for questions to the club ahead of tonight’s meeting. I have sent a summary of all the responses to the club and to the Chairman, Mehmet Dalman. It is clear from the replies we received that the issues Trust members would like to be discussed are:
1) The rebrand – playing colours and crest
2) The conversion of Vincent Tan’s debt to equity
3) Season Ticket prices for the 2015-2016 season
4) An elected fans’ representative on the club board
5) A structured relationship and communication with fans
I have suggested to all those attending tonight that we focus on the first two issues as they have been uppermost in most supporters’ minds for the whole of this season. This meeting is an opportunity for the club to properly engage with fans and we look forward to playing our part in returning Cardiff City to playing in blue at the earliest opportunity.
Tim Hartley, Chair